By Michael Ramirez, Editorial Content Director, Disneyland Resort
At Disneyland park, you can board a rocket and orbit planets on Astro Orbiter – just like the earth does every day. This year, the earth needed an extra day to orbit the sun, which means that there is a bonus day in February! Join us on Feb. 29, 2020—leap day—at the Happiest Place on Earth!
In celebration, we asked our guests what they would do with one more day at the Disneyland Resort. From riding the Inredicoaster again and again to eating more delicious snacks, another day at Disneyland means more time to explore and experience new Disney adventures. Check out what our guests said below!
With a bonus day of magic in mind, we put together a list of 20 unique experiences for you to enjoy during your visit on leap day, or any day!
- Board the Monorail for a roundtrip journey throughout Disneyland Resort
- Snack on a garlic twist at Maurice’s Treats in Fantasyland
- Speed through both sides of Matterhorn Bobsleds
- Learn how San Francisco sourdough bread is made at The Bakery Tour in Pacific Wharf
- Test your luck as a pilot, gunner and engineer on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- Join Chef Goofy for a whimsical dining experience at Goofy’s Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel
- Witness dueling pianos at the “Showdown at the Golden Horseshoe!”
- Savor a Toydaria Swirl from the Milk Stand in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Grab a paddle and enjoy an adventure on Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes
- Explore the Magic Shop on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Meet the Citizens of Buena Vista Street
- Embrace your inner pirate and explore the Pirates Lair on Tom Sawyer Island
- Journey into the unknown with the royal sisters at “Frozen – Live at the Hyperion”
- Taste a delicious candy apple from Marceline’s Confectionery
- Embark on a journey within the Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough
- Pin trade with cast members
- Listen to a musical performance from the Dapper Dans
- Ride the Main Street, U.S.A. vehicles
- Summon your inner sorcerer by visiting the Sorcerer’s Workshop inside the Disney Animation Building
- Adventure through the nighttime waters on Jungle Cruise