By Rachel Monnier, Communications Manager, Walt Disney World Resort
Since introducing mobile order service several years ago, we’ve been continuously expanding the service to additional dining locations and adding new options like table-service to go for even more convenience. Now available at Disneyland Resort and coming soon to Walt Disney World Resort, you can also use mobile order service to order your favorite confections from select merchandise locations with candy kitchens.
Satisfy your sweet tooth and save time in line when you use mobile order service at the following locations, and pick up treats from cupcakes and cookies to chocolate-covered marshmallows and elaborately-decorated candy apples.
Disneyland Resort – Now available!
- Marceline’s Confectionery, located at Downtown Disney District
- Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen, located at Disneyland park
- Pooh Corner, located at Disneyland park
- Trolley Treats, located at Disney California Adventure park
Walt Disney World Resort
- Candy Cauldron, located at Disney Springs – available Sept. 14
- Karamell-Küche featuring Werther’s Original Caramel, located at EPCOT – available Sept. 16
- Zuri’s Sweets Shop, located at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – available Sept. 21
- Goofy’s Candy Company, located at Disney Springs – available Sept. 23
Main Street Confectionery at Magic Kingdom Park also plans to offer mobile order service after it reopens from its current refurbishment.
Just tap “Order Food” in the Disneyland or My Disney Experience app and look for these locations as they add mobile order service in the coming weeks. Then, select your arrival time and bypass the line to pick up your treats!
Another sweet tip: eligible merchandise discounts apply when you use mobile order service at these locations. Just make sure your valid Annual Passholder, Magic Key or Disney Vacation Club membership is affiliated to your Disney account, and your discount will be automatically applied.